TEACH AND SHARE YOGA WITH MUMS AND BUBS
Online Pre + Post Natal Yoga Teacher Training
Qualify to teach Expectant and New Mums Online –
with our Yoga Alliance 50 Hour Online Teacher Training
✔️ Complete your Pre + Post Natal Yoga Training from the comfort of home
✔️ Gain 50 Hours Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Units
✔️ Work at Your Pace – fit to your schedule
✔️ Learn from our experienced teachers in comprehensive and accessible video content
✔️ Learn to teach Pre + Post Natal Yoga for classes, workshops and retreats
✔️ Support and Empower Women on this transformational Journey
share the transformative benefits of pre + post natal Yoga
What will you learn on our Pre + Post Natal Yoga Teacher Training?
WHAT OTHERS SAY
Why Choose Santosha for your Online Pre + Post Natal Yoga Studies?
Who is the Online Pre + Post Natal Yoga Course For?
- Anyone interested in enriching their own knowledge and experience of the benefits of Yoga for Mothers and babies
- Yoga teachers interested in the benefits and application of yoga to Pre + Postnatal Women, Mums + Bubs
- Yoga teachers wanting to facilitate Pre and Postnatal and Mums + Bubs yoga classes
- Mums and Mums-to-be interested in learning more and empowering themselves on their journey
- Doulas, Midwives, Partners and anyone involved in the birthing process
- Teachers, Childcare Workers, Youth Workers, Community Workers
Why study Pre + Post Natal and Childens + Teens Yoga?
Specialising in Pre and Post Natal Yoga and Yoga has the potential to be a deeply inspiring and rewarding path for a Yoga Teacher.
Sharing in the transformational experience of childbirth and supporting and empower Mothers through pregnancy and beyond privilege, a joy and a much-needed service. There is a great demand for specialist Pre and Postnatal Teachers as this areas grow in popularity by the day as more women realise the value of yoga practices during this time.
The skills developed in this course will assist all Yoga Teachers to refine their teaching to accommodate pregnant women or new mothers in generalist Yoga classes and in specialist classes and workshop, adding greatly to you Yoga Teaching toolkit.
The skills and wisdom imparted in the course may be used as tools across a range of professions including Healthcare, Education, Childcare, Community work and Disability services. Finally, yoga as a lifestyle, a life practice, is a wonderful tool for all mothers and children to apply to their daily lives for increased health, happiness, well-being and tranquility.
comprehensive PRE + Post natal yoga training
Online Pre + Post Natal Yoga Course Modules
- Intentions Of Prenatal Yoga
- The Integral Aspect Of Teaching Prenatal Yoga
- Benefits Of Yoga During Pregnancy
- Guidelines For Practice
- Important Adaptations For Yoga During Pregnancy
- Teaching Principles
- Breath Awareness – Whole Body Breath – Bhavana
- Journey Through The Trimesters – Pregnant Body Changes
- Hormonal Changes During Pregnancy
- Prenatal Asana
- Management Of Common Ailments
- Yoga Across The Trimesters
- 3 Vital “Tonings” Of Prenatal Yoga
- Pranayama For Prenatal
- Labour & Birthing
- Meditation And Visualisations For Prenatal Yoga
- Sample Prenatal Class Sequence
- Yoga During Active Birth
- Postnatal Yoga
- Benefits Of Postnatal Yoga
- Guidelines For Practicing Postnatal Yoga
- Focus Areas For Postnatal Yoga
- Postnatal Recovery Week By Week
- Sequencing A Class For Postnatal Yoga
- Mums And Bubs Yoga
JOIN OUR PRE + Post natal yoga training course today
Online Pre + Post Natal Yoga Course Inclusions:
+ Immediate support from our dedicated online team and your teachers
+ Access to our easy-to-use Online Learning Portal
+ Santosha Pre & Postnatal Manual and Prenatal Postures Manual ©
+ Access to our Comprehensive Course Video Modules – with downloadable Course Notes
+ Santosha 50 Pre + Post Natal Certification upon completion of the course
+ For registered Yoga Teachers – 50 hours Continuing Education with Yoga Alliance / Yoga International upon completion
OUR PASSIONATE TEAM OF DEDICATED YOGIS
Meet your Incredible Pre + Post Natal Yoga Teachers
Sunny Richards – Pre + Post Natal Yoga
Sunny Richards is the founder of Santosha Yoga – born from a dream to create a sacred place for healing and transformation to awaken the incredible potential of happiness and connection to ourselves.
She has taught for over 22 years and trained in Vinyasa, Vini Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Pre and Post Natal Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Trauma Sensitive Yoga, Yin Yoga, Children’s Yoga, Restorative Yoga and Meditation. Sunny is a mother of 3, and passionate about supporting women through the journey of motherhood.
Sunny’s goal is to support and uplift our students and spiritual family. She will be teaching the Pre + Post Natal sections of our Online training.
Andrea Abian – Yoga Anatomy
Andrea is a Yoga Therapist and dedicated Ashtanga and Yin Yoga practitioner, with over 13 years of professional experience as a Physiotherapist.
Andrea has experienced the true essence of Yoga and how it can heal parts of the body that have been injured or simply ignored. With deeper understanding, she came to realise that the cure of our body, mind and spiritual ailments lies within ourselves.
Andrea began studying Yoga Therapy in India and continues to study with Ganesh Mohan. Her motivation is to share the physical and spiritual beneﬁts of Yoga to improve and heal the functions of the body.
Andrea will be sharing her immense wisdom of Anatomy with you on the Online training.
qualify to teach pre + post natal yoga
Registered Yoga Alliance Pre + Post Natal Yoga Course
- For Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT-200/ RYT-500) Yoga Alliance counts this course as 30 hours of Continuing Education Units.
- Santosha is a registered YACEP ( Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider®)
- This means you can add Pre + Post Natal and Childrens + Teens to your Yoga Teaching CV and teach classes and workshops.
- For Yoga Alliance International Students this training provides 50 hours towards your Yoga Teaching pathway.
- For Yoga Alliance International Students who are looking for Pathway Trainings – that build upon their already gained certificate – i.e. have a 200 Hour YTT by completing this course you can be registered as a 250 Hour Teacher
Along with those on the Yoga Teaching path, this Pre + Post Natal Online Yoga Teacher course is also of great value to:
• Mums and Mums-to-be interested in learning more and empowering themselves on their journey
• Doulas, Midwives, Partners and anyone involved in the birthing process
• Teachers, Childcare Workers, Youth Workers, Community Workers
PRE + POST NATAL YOGA TEACHER training
Secure Your Place on our Pre + Post Natal Yoga Course Now
Please note – total price includes a $149 AUD non-refundable deposit to secure your place.
Frequently Asked Questions
About our Santosha Online Pre + Post Natal Training
CAN I JOIN FROM ANYWHERE?
Yes, you can join our Online Pre + Post Natal Yoga Teacher Training from anywhere - at anytime. As this is an online course location is no obstacle and you can begin your journey when best suits you. If you have access to a device with internet ability then you are ready to join!
WHAT IS THE COST?
Your investment for the Santosha Online Pre + Post Natal Yoga Teacher Training at our special Introductory Rate is $540 Australian Dollars - which at the most recent exchange rate is $399 USD. This fluctuates daily so check for the most up-to-date rates online.
CAN I GAIN CEU?
Yes, for Yoga Alliance RYT Registered Teachers, this course is 50 hours CEU. Yoga Alliance Australia or Yoga Alliance International registered Teachers - this certification is eligible to be registered as 50 training hours towards your training pathway.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
The Santosha Online Pre + Post Natal Yoga Teacher Training can be completed in 5 intensive days - or for those who require the option of studying on a part-time basis take as long as need..
WHEN CAN I START?
You can start our Online Pre + Post Natal Yoga Teacher Training today! You will be sent a log-in to begin as soon as you sign up so you can begin your online studies right away.
CAN I TEACH PRE + POST NATAL CLASSES
Yes, we provide you with the skills and knowledge to teach safe and nourishing Pre Natal Yoga, Post Natal Yoga and Mums + Bubs Yoga classes and workshops.
DO I NEED A WEBCAM ETC?
No. We have designed this Online Pre + Post Yoga Teacher Training course to be accessible to EVERYONE - with no complicated tech requirements to join. As long as you have access to a laptop or device with wifi enabled to access our easy-to-use learning portal you are ready to go!
DO I NEED TO BE A YOGA TEACHER?
No, not at all. We welcome all who have an interest in this subject or will benefit from these empowering teachings to join us - particularly suitable for nurses, psychologists, midwives, healers and mums-to-be.
WHAT BOOKS DO I NEED?
We provide all the materials and manuals needed to complete the course. The class content is video based with an accompanying PDF for reading. Your Pre + Post Natal Yoga Training Manual is a downloadable PDF and has all you need to teach classes.