Discover the deep healing power of Yoga Nidra
with Santosha’s Online Yoga Nidra Training
Qualify to teach Yoga Nidra Online –
with our Yoga Alliance Certified Online Yoga Nidra Teacher Training
✔️ Complete your Yoga Nidra Teacher Training from the comfort of your own home
✔️ Same high level of teaching, support and expertise students expect from Santosha
✔️ 50 Hours Continuing Education Units with Yoga Alliance
✔️ Flexible learning – study to fit your schedule
✔️ Videos classes and online mentoring and support – around the globe
✔️ Increase your teaching potential with healing Yoga Nidra skills
Increase your potential and add to your Yoga TEACHING ToolBox
Learn to Share the Restorative Power of “Yogic Sleep”
GAin valuable new skills on our yoga nidra online training
Why Learn to Teach Yoga Nidra?
Santosha’s Online Yoga Nidra course is an inspiring program that will take you on an amazing journey of self-discovery.
The online course will focus on all aspects of Yoga Nidra within a contemporary context and language.
This course presents an exclusive opportunity to grow, connect and contribute to your overall mission as a teacher and/or as a person.
The course is designed to provide a comprehensive foundation for teaching Yoga Nidra skillfully, with compassion and awareness.
Is This The Course For Me?
This course is suitable for those wanting to deepen their understanding of Yoga Nidra – whether as a yoga teacher or not.
For those on the path of a teacher – this course will prepare you to teach and practice safely, successfully and compassionately.
For teachers and non-teachers alike – this experience is a wonderful odyssey on your path to greater self-awareness and understanding.
Share the healing power of yoga nidra through teaching
What will you learn on our Yoga Nidra Online Training?
The Yoga Nidra Online course provides you with a clear understanding of the healing power of Yoga Nidra, so that you can deepen your own practice or share with others.
This course provides a well-rounded exploration and experience of all aspects of Yoga Nidra, including:
- The origins of Yoga Nidra
- Enhancing your own practice
- Yoga Nidra and relaxation
- Yoga Nidra and meditation
- Becoming a Yoga Nidra teacher
- The techniques in Yoga Nidra
- Yoga Nidra and the Yoga Sutras
- Yoga Nidra as a pathway to Samadhi
- Yoga Nidra and Tantra
- Chakras and Nadis
- Yoga Nidra as prevention and cure
- Yoga Nidra for people with sleep disorders
- Pawanamuktasana series
- Teaching skills and tips
- Yoga Nidra for Children
- Planning and conducting Yoga Nidra courses
- Workshops and individual sessions
YOUR yoga nidra ONLINE COURSE INCLUSIONS
Sign Up to our Yoga Nidra Online Course Today and Access:
Qualify to teach yoga nidra ONLINE
Registered Yoga Alliance YACEP 50 Hour Yoga Course
- For Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT-200/ RYT-500) Yoga Alliance counts this course as 50 hours of Continuing Education Units.
- Santosha is a registered YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider®)
- This means you can add Yoga Nidra to your Yoga Teaching CV and teach classes and workshops.
- For Yoga Alliance International Students this training provides 50 hours towards your Yoga Teaching pathway.
- For Yoga Alliance International Students who are looking for Pathway Trainings – that build upon their already gained certificate – i.e. have a 200 Hour YTT by completing this course you can be registered as a 250 Hour Teacher
Along with those on the Yoga Teaching path, this course is also of great value to:
• Healers interested in learning more and empowering themselves and their clients
YOGA NIDRA ONLINE TEACHER training
Secure Your Place on our Online Yoga Nidra Training Now
WHAT OTHERS SAY
Why Choose Santosha for your Online Yoga Nidra Studies?
Frequently Asked Questions
About our Santosha Online Yoga Nidra Teacher Training
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
The course can be completed in the time that you need. It is completely flexible and will fit into YOUR timetable.
WHAT IS THE COST?
The course investment is just $675 Australian Dollars - which at the most recent exchange rate is $475 USD.
WHEN CAN I START?
Once you book please allow up to 48 hours for your log-in to be emailed to you - so you can begin your studies right away!
CAN I JOIN FROM ANYWHERE?
Yes, you can join our Yoga Nidra Online training, from anywhere - at anytime. As this is an online course location is no obstacle and you can begin your journey when best suits you. If you have access to a device with WIFI then you are ready to join!
CAN I GAIN CEU?
Yes, for Yoga Alliance RYT Registered Teachers, this course is 50 Hours CEU. Yoga Alliance Australia or Yoga Alliance International registered Teachers - this certification is eligible to be registered as 50 training hours.
WHAT BOOKS DO I NEED?
We provide all the materials and manuals needed to complete the course. The class content is video based with an accompanying PDF for reading. You will have access to all you need to teach Yoga Nidra classes.