Discover the deep healing power of YIN Yoga
Santosha 50 Hr Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training
You can Qualify to teach Yin Yoga Online –
with our Yoga Alliance 50 Hour Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training
✔️ Complete your Yin Yoga Teacher Training from the comfort of your own home
✔️ Same high level of teaching, support and expertise students have come to expect from Santosha
✔️ Gain 50 Hours Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Units
✔️ Work at Your Pace – fit to your schedule
✔️ Learn from our experienced teachers in comprehensive and easily accessible video content
✔️ Teach and share the healing practice of Yin Yoga
TEACH THE TRANSFORMATIVE BENEFITS of YIN Yoga
Santosha Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training
ONLINE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING REVIEWS
Why Choose Santosha for your Online Yin Yoga Studies?
still the mind and balance the emotional body with YIN Yoga
What Makes Yin Yoga so Popular?
Skills to Teach
The Santosha 50 Hour Online Yin Yoga Training is an inspiring program that will take you on an amazing journey of self-discovery.
The course this course will provide you with a clear understanding of the beautiful, healing power of Yin Yoga, so that you can deepen your own understanding and share this restorative practice through teaching with your students.
Complete your Online studies intensively in 5 days full-time – or self pace over 3 months.
For Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) – Yoga Alliance counts this course as 50 hours of Continuing Education Units.
Is This The Course For Me?
This course is suitable for those wanting to deepen their understanding of Yin Yoga – whether as a yoga teacher or not.
For RYT-200 Teachers who wish to broaden their offerings – this course will prepare you to teach and practice Yin Yoga.
For teachers and non-teachers – this experience is a path to greater self-awareness and understanding. Gain the ability to guide yourself and others through this healing and restorative practice.
Non-registered teachers, please note: Yoga Alliance require 200 Hours of training to qualify as a certified Yoga Teacher. This course does not qualify you for registration as an RYT teacher.
OUR PASSIONATE TEAM OF DEDICATED YOGIS
Meet your Incredible Online Yin Yoga Course Teachers
Andrea is a Physiotherapist, Yoga Therapist and also a dedicated Ashtanga and Yin Yoga practitioner. With over 13 years of experience as a Physiotherapist, Andrea is an expert in muscular pain treatment and structural realignment.
A practicing Yogi since 2007, Andrea has experienced the true essence of Yoga and how it can heal parts of the body that have been injured or simply ignored. With deeper understanding, she came to realise that the cure of our body, mind and spiritual ailments lies within ourselves.
Andrea began studying Yoga Therapy in India, with Sharat Arora (Iyengar disciple) and continues courses with Ganesh Mohan (Krishnamacharya tradition). Her motivation is to share the physical and spiritual beneﬁts of Yoga to improve and heal the functions of the body.
Piera Maria graduated in 2009 as Exercise Educator and in early 2012 opened a Dance Studio in New Zealand, sharing her passion with the vision of welcoming any form of movement, self-expression and self-explorative styles.
Piera completed her RYT-500 Certificate with Santosha, and has continued her study in trainings on Mindfulness as well as training and working as a Reiki and Massage Therapist.
Since graduating, Piera has been teaching Yoga, Yin Yoga and a wide range of movement, body and breath awareness classes.
For Piera it is most rewarding to guide people into their depth and support them into their own healing capacity through yoga, movement and stillness, leading them towards their own alignment and potential.
Who is the Online Yin Yoga 50 Hour Suitable For?
- Qualified yoga teachers who want to learn Yin Yoga to expand their scope of teaching
- Yoga practitioners who want to learn about Yin Yoga – how to practice it and teach it
- Yoga studios and yoga school owners who want to add value to the classes they offer to their clients
- While this training is designed specifically for qualified Yoga Teachers wishing to teach Yin Yoga classes, it is also open to dedicated practitioners of Yoga, Body Workers or Healers with the intention to use the knowledge to deepen one’s own understanding and practice
- Yoga Alliance RYT-200/500 Teachers who are looking for Yoga Alliance CEU hours
- Yoga Alliance International Students who are looking for Pathway Trainings – that build upon their already gained certificate – i.e. have a 200 Hour YTT by completing this course you can be registered as a 250 Hour Teacher
- Yoga Alliance International registered Teachers who have their 300 Hour Yoga Training and want to continue building their hours
Teach and share YIN Yoga
Your Comprehensive Online Yin Yoga Course Content
- History of Yin Yoga (modern lineage of Yin Yoga, as well as in ancient scriptures)
- Learn to teach 20 Yin Yoga poses, safely and confidently
- Yin intentions and principles
- Physical and energetic theory and benefits of Yin Yoga asanas
- Bio – mechanics of Yin Yoga on the body
- Meridians of the body and how to develop themed classes
- Sequencing, adjusting and use of props for Yin Yoga
- Anatomy and Physiology of Yin Yoga
- Modifications and Safety in Yin Yoga, including the use of props and supports
- Anatomy of the Subtle Body (Chi, Meridians, Nadis, Vayus, Koshas)
- Mindfulness in Yin Yoga
- Sequencing in Yin Yoga, adjusting and use of props for Yin Yoga (including different body types, ages, injuries and class types)
- Organs and Meridian Health (using Yin Yoga to affect specific organs and meridians)
- Yin/Yang Theory (Taoist theory and the principles of yin and yang – how they are applied to yoga)
- Pranayama (breathing techniques) for relaxation and awaking the energy body
- Establishing a supportive home practice/daily Sadhana
qualify to teach YIN Yoga
Certified Yoga Alliance YACEP Yin Yoga Online Course
- For Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT-200/ RYT-500) Yoga Alliance counts this course as 50 hours of Continuing Education Units.
- Santosha is a registered YACEP ( Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider®)
- This means you can add Yin Yoga to your Yoga Teaching CV and teach Yin Yoga classes and workshops.
- For Yoga Alliance International Students this training provides 50 hours towards your Yoga Teaching pathway.
- For Yoga Alliance International Students who are looking for Pathway Trainings – that build upon their already gained certificate – i.e. have a 200 Hour YTT by completing this course you can be registered as a 250 Hour Teacher
While this training is designed specifically for qualified Yoga Teachers wishing to teach Yin Yoga classes, it is also open to dedicated practitioners of yoga, Body Workers or Healers with the intention to use the knowledge to deepen one’s own understanding and practice.
YOUR ONLINE YIN YOGA TRAINING COURSE INCLUSIONS
Sign Up to our Online Yin Yoga Training Today and Access:
+ Immediate support from our dedicated Online team
+ Access to our easy-to-use Online Learning Portal
+ Access to our Comprehensive Yin Yoga Video Modules – with downloadable Course Notes
+ Santosha Yin Yoga Manual ©
+ Santosha 50 Hour Yin Yoga Teaching Certificate
+ For Registered Yoga Teachers – 50 hours Continuing Education with Yoga Alliance or Yoga International
Santosha yin yoga 50 hour training
Secure Your Place Now
Frequently Asked Questions
About our Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training
CAN I JOIN FROM ANYWHERE?
Yes, you can join our Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training from anywhere - at anytime. As this is an online course location is no obstacle and you can begin your journey when best suits you. If you have access to a device with internet ability then you are ready to join!
WHAT IS THE COST?
Your investment for the Santosha Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training at our special Introductory Rate is $575 Australian Dollars - which at the most recent exchange rate is only $399 USD. This fluctuates daily so check for the most up-to-date rates online.
CAN I GAIN CEU?
Yes, for Yoga Alliance RYT Registered Teachers, this course is 50 hours CEU. Yoga Alliance Australia or Yoga Alliance International registered Teachers - this certification is eligible to be registered as 50 training hours towards your training pathway.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
The Santosha Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training can be completed five intensive days - or take as long as need for those who require the option of studying on a more part-time basis.
WHEN CAN I START?
You can start our Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training today! You will be sent a log-in to begin as soon as you sign up so you can begin your Yin Yoga studies right away on our learning portal.
CAN I TEACH YIN YOGA CLASSES
Yes, this Yin Yoga Teacher Training provides registered Yoga teachers with the skills and certification to teach nourishing Yin Yoga classes, workshops and retreats.
DO I NEED A WEBCAM ETC?
No. We have designed this Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training course to be accessible to EVERYONE - with no complicated tech requirements to join. As long as you have access to a laptop or device with wifi enabled to access our easy-to-use learning portal you are ready to go!
DO I NEED TO BE A YOGA TEACHER?
No, not at all. We welcome all who have an interest in this subject or will benefit from these empowering teachings to join us - particularly suitable for bodyworkers, Chinese medicine practitioners and healers.
WHAT BOOKS DO I NEED?
We provide all the materials and manuals needed to complete the course. The class content is video based with an accompanying PDF for reading. Your Santosha Yin Yoga Teacher Training Manual is a downloadable PDF and has all you need to teach postures and sequence classes.
Learn at your own Pace
Study Yin Yoga from anywhere in the world
Complete your Online studies intensively in 5 days full-time, or self pace over 3 months. We have designed this course to be accessible worldwide and to fit into your lifestyle – study when you can from anywhere you can!