Santosha Foundational Online Yoga Training
Advance Your Practice and Begin Your Yoga Journey…
Want to qualify as a Yoga Alliance RYT-200 Yoga Teacher Online?
We have worked with Yoga Alliance to secure a new pathway for you to graduate and Register as an RYT-200 Teacher online on our Accredited Online Training course during the COVID-19 period.
Click the link below to find out more and sign up for our Accredited Training – beginning August 5th, 2020.
Santosha FOUNDATIONAL Online training
Deepen Your Practice and Apply Yoga Knowledge for Transformation
Who is the Santosha Foundational Online Training for?
This Foundational Online Training is open to students of all yoga levels with the maturity and commitment to embark on a personal journey of self-discovery, including:
– Students who do not wish to be teachers but have a sincere interest in the subject matter and want to deepen their own knowledge and understanding of Yoga and Self
– Students with the desire to become teachers and complete the additional Training Requirements to do so (students can apply their costs to upgrade to our Certified Teacher Training or in-person Trainings at any time)
This Foundational Yoga Training is particularly convenient for students with time or money constraints that won’t allow them to travel or undertake our Certified Teacher Training. With this option, you can begin your training from the comfort of your own home, with the convenience of completing the course over a 12-month period.
Santosha is about helping you in your life – we understand how life can be and we are here to help – therefore we allow you to go over your 12 months time-frame if you need to. We can also offer additional meetings and support at any time if you need. We are here to help you complete the course in the best way to fit your life-style and needs.
Please note: If you are seeking Yoga Alliance registration, upon completing the Foundational Yoga Training, you must also complete 200 hours in-person teacher training or our Certified Online Training to complete all requirements for the 200-hour certification with the Yoga Alliance.
Students Who Complete the Foundational Online Training Will:
- Deepen and strengthen their practice and understanding of yoga
- Gain in-depth understanding of the postures and how to share them
- Develop a greater understanding of meditation
- Learn how to structure and create cohesive, well-rounded classes to share with friends and family
- Learn about the various styles of yoga and its history
- Acquire an understanding of yoga philosophy, anatomy and physiology
- Be a happier, healthier person, being able to understand how you exist in this world and possessing the tools to cope with life’s movements with ease!
Share with Friends and Family
Upon completing this course, along with personal development and a far deeper knowledge of yoga, will be equipped to practice safely and share yoga with friends and family.
Santosha is about helping you in your life, therefore we allow you to go over your 12 months time-frame if needed – we understand how life can be and we are here to help! In regards to the meetings you will schedule with your senior teacher, we offer additional meetings and support at any time if you need. We are here to help you complete the course in the best way to fit your life-style.
Please note: If you are seeking YA registration, upon completing the Foundational Yoga Training, you must also complete an in-person training – or our Certified Online Training – to complete all requirements for certification. If your goal is to register with YA after your online training, please visit the page linked above.
Your Training Investment
Santosha ascribes to the philosophy of non-greed, and so we are happy to offer low-cost training courses to make yoga accessible to as many people as possible. Therefore, your investment in the Foundational Online Yoga Training is only $990 AUD
Foundational Online Yoga Training – $990 AUD
(includes GST and deposit)
Alternatively, you can choose the easy payment plan which consists of three easy monthly payments of $330 AUD.
Please note there is a $330 AUD non-refundable deposit included in this price, which cannot be returned in the event of a cancellation on your part.
We guarantee you will leave us with a wealth of knowledge, a smile on your face and a warm, open heart!
What You Get With Your Investment:
- All 20 Modules
- Santosha’s Asana Manual (used by students of our YTT 200 / YTT 300 courses)
- Santosha Vinyasa Krama Manual
- Santosha Post, Pre Natal, Children’s and Teens Manual (PPNCT)
- All Santosha Foundational Yoga Training supporting notes
- Two online mentoring sessions with one of Santosha’s senior teachers. The teacher will assist you to develop your own Asana, Meditation and Pranayama practice, as these practices will become your teachings.and be able to answer anything for you during these sessions
- 1 x Santosha Foundational Online Yoga Training Certificate
- A wealth of knowledge and heart full of love!
YOUR NEXT STEPS
Join our Santosha Foundational Online Yoga Training Today
If you, like hundreds of happy students before you know that this course is for you, then take action today…
SECURE MY PLACE NOW
Please note Santosha have two online training available during the COVID-19 period.
If you are interested in the Yoga Alliance Training please visit the course page here:
100% No RISK GUARANTEE
Santosha wants to make booking totally risk free for you, because we believe that once you begin this journey your life will change in such a way you could never have thought possible! If at any time you decide that you would like to attend any one of our certified RYT-200 Yoga Teacher Trainings then we will minus $500.00 off the total cost of the in-person training or the full cost off the Certified Online Training. If within two weeks of signing up for the training you feel that you do not want to complete the course we will give you a refund back minus the non refundable BUT transferable $330 deposit fee.